Integrated Education benefits schools by giving them the opportunity to:
- serve the whole community, which can increase the number of children at the school;
- possibly have a wider catchment area, which may increase the enrolment;
- have a better chance for a sustainable future in the face of changing demographics;
- access small amounts of funding for Catholic teachers and training; and
- become a member of NICIE , which provides access to a range of events such as training, annual conferences, membership of Schools, Teachers and Early Years Committees and Association of Principal Teachers in Integrated Schools (APTIS).