The Big Small Stories project launched three films at an event in Lagan College on 22nd November 2018.
These films are designed to capture part of the story of the founding and development of Integrated Education, from the starting of the All Children Together group in the early 1970s, through to the opening of Lagan College in 1981 and the subsequent opening of another 64 schools, educating over 24,000 pupils, together every day.
Catholics, Protestants, children from other beliefs, cultures and communities learning together on a daily basis in one school.
The films can be used with any audience, to inform and raise awareness about the history of Integrated Education. Please use them!
The films are:
- The story of Integrated Education: A short animation, (1 min 40secs)
- Half the World Away documentary drama (24 mins)
- Half the World Away drama (22min)
- Behind the scenes films (two films: 2 min 30 secs and 1 min)
Download 1 | Download 2
- A trailer: Half the World Away documentary drama (2min 30secs)
Teacher’s notes will be available in Jan 2019 on this page, if you would like a copy of these sooner, please email email@example.com