The Big Small Stories is a project aimed at capturing, recording and archiving the memories and experiences of the people behind the foundation and development of integrated schools. Through oral history interviews and the collection of images and other heritage material from integrated schools, teachers, pupils, parents, principals, governors and the whole school community will embark on an exciting journey to explore and uncover the history of integrated education.
The project is funded by the Heritage Lottery Fund
Following the Big Small Stories workshops delivered last 6 and 7 of March at Drumragh IC, Parkhall IC, Blackwater IC and Cranmore IPS, please click in the link of resources and materials discussed at the workshops that you can use to develop The Big Small Stories Project at your school.
- Framework The Big Small Stories of Integrated Education
- An introduction to Copy Right for oral historians
- Centre for Urban History Def of Oral history no1
- Oral History Training Manual
- Interview Consent Form
- Material contributed by other third parties copy right 65
- Material contributed by participating schools copy right 65
- Material from interviews copy right 65
- Material from interviews copy right schools
- BIG SMALL STORIES logo_v2 (002)
- FINAL THE BIG SMALL A2 POSTER PRINT