NICIE is Non Departmental Public Body, funded by the Department of Education, tasked with the responsibility of promoting and supporting Integrated Education.
NICIE seeks to appoint the following:
Senior Development Officer (35 hours per week)
Salary: NJC Scale 35-38 (£37,849 to £40,760) plus car allowance £1,239 and NILGOSC Pension
- 3rd level degree in a relevant discipline
- An ability to demonstrate a minimum of 3 years’ relevant experience, in the field of education, community relations, youth work or community development
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in the management of people and a budget
- The ability to demonstrate knowledge and experience in applying for funding and successful project management.
- Ability to demonstrate experience of leading significant change
- The ability to demonstrate experience of Public Relations and Advocacy to include use of communication tools including social media as well as written communication skills, productions of press releases and report writing
- An ability to demonstrate previous experience of working in partnership with other schools/agencies/organisations
- Experience of facilitating training with groups
- Evidence of good interpersonal skills
- Evidence of analytical/ numerical skills
- Ability to work flexible hours in accordance with the needs of the post which will include evening work, occasional weekend work and overnight stays
- Own transport with full driving licence and business class insurance
This is a permanent position (subject to budget). The role of Senior Development Officer will be Promoting Integrated Education with an emphasis on schools transforming to integrated status.
Closing date: 9th December 2019
Application packs and additional information can be obtained from the NICIE Executive Assistant email@example.com
NICIE is an equal opportunities employer.