Roles and Responsibilities Training
If you are a governor or senior manager in an Integrated school and are keen to better understand the roles and responsibilities of your post, we can help. Our Roles and Responsibilities Training is available to Grant Maintained Integrated (GMI) schools and offers participants the chance to:
- meet governors of other schools;
- reflect on and share their experiences of governance; and
- interact through a range of activities.
Drawing from the Scheme of Management, Articles and Memorandum of Association, and Statement of Principles, we help you explore the responsibilities that are essential to fulfilling your role as governor or principal.
For further information, please contact NICIE on 028 9097 2910, e-mail email@example.com
The Integrated Governor
How do values influence decisions at governor level? In our Integrated Governor Training, we help governors explore this question as well as to reflect on their personal commitment to governance.
All governors of Integrated schools are welcome to participate. We tailor each session to the individual school and help participants to:
- discuss their ideas of integration;
- listen to others’ thoughts and experiences;
- see how the integrated ethos is lived out in the school; and
- examine their role in supporting it.