NICIE Online Training Programme 2021-2022
We have curated a series of training courses for a wide audience from Integrated Schools for Autumn/Winter 2021 and spring 2022. Please see the table below for information. All training for the remainder of 2021 will be delivered online via Zoom. Once registered details will be sent to attendees at least 24 hours in advance.
|The Integrated Governor
For governors in any school
|An introduction to the Excellence in Integrated Education Award
For Integration Coordinators, Senior Leadership Team and Governors
|Bias Busting for Beginners – For Parents
Tuesday 9th November 7pm – 8:30pm
|Bias Busting for Beginners – For Teachers
Wednesday 10th November 7pm – 8:30pm
|Roles and Responsibilities
For GMI school governors
|The Role of the Integration Coordinator
For Integration Coordinators and Senior Leadership Team
|Bias Busting for Beginners – For Governors
|Parental Involvement in the Integrated School
For Senior Leadership Team, parents and Governors.
|2022 Spring & Summer training programme|
All of the above sessions can also be tailored for your individual school.
Contact us to discuss in-person and/or other bespoke sessions to meet the needs of your school.
Examples of other types of sessions might include:
- Whole school ethos development -Excellence in Integrated Education award
- Whole school Bias Busting for Beginners – Embedding Anti-Bias in Education in your school
- Peer Mediation – Training teachers to support young people to act as mediators in school
- Religious Education in the Integrated school
- Visioning for Recruitment – opportunity for Governors to consider the desirable qualities of their new school leader
Please direct all queries to email@example.com.