During the Big Small Stories project, all 65 Integrated Schools across NI contributed documents and images about their history to a digital archive, which is growing continually and contains over 3100 items. This archive has information about the development and growth of Integrated Education in NI, and it will be digitally available and searchable via the Public Records Office of Northern Ireland website.
In the meantime, this archive can be accessed by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are an integrated school and you want to add material to the Integrated Education Archive at PRONI, please contact NICIE.
Please see below a variety of documents and permission forms which were used to gather the content for the archive and can be used in the future to do so.
- Framework The Big Small Stories of Integrated Education
- An introduction to Copy Right for oral historians
- Centre for Urban History Def of Oral history no1
- Oral History Training Manual
- Interview Consent Form
- Material contributed by other third parties copy right 65
- Material contributed by participating schools copy right 65
- Material from interviews copy right 65
- Material from interviews copy right schools
- BIG SMALL STORIES logo_v2 (002)
- FINAL THE BIG SMALL A2 POSTER PRINT